MOHAnet helps the everyday life of companies and families with their innovative solutions
- The Security Technology of the Year Award 2005, 2006
- The House of Hungarian Quality Award 2008
- Security Expo Bratislava Award 2008
- Hungarian Product Grand Prize 2008, 2011
- Information Technology Prestige Award 2011
- Detector – Hungarian Innovation Special Award 2011
- Second Prize for the Development of International Business, 2013
- Microsoft “Your Business. Your Fame.” Central and Eastern Europe’s best Windows Azure Application 2012
- IT Business Award 2010, 2012, 2016
- T-Systems Innovative Partner Award 2016
Be part of the innovation with MOHAnet!
Graduated from Kandó Kálmán Technical College of Electrical Engineering as an Automation Engineer, and from Székesfehérvár as a Security Organiser.
As Sales Director, his tasks include: Maintaining relationships with existing infrastructure providers and system integrators, as MOHAnet partners. Staying in contact with medium- and large-scale companies using the existing application service, as MOHAnet clients. Establishing contact with new customers who want to use MOHAnet’s solutions as application-services. Creating professional presentations for exhibitions and other events, and taking part as an exhibitor and presentor. Creating business proposals, and the business part of tenders and procurements.
Director of Software Engineering
Earned a M.Sc. degree in Computer Science from the Budapest University of Technology and Economics, specializing in Software Development.
Spent 10 years as a software developer and leading a team of developers at Morgan Stanely. His responsibilities included the design, implementation and operation of back-office systems and applications. Joined MOHAnet as a partner in 2016. As Director of Software Engineering he is responsible for the MOHAnet IoT Platform and the proprietary firmware running on MOHAnet devices. Supports the design and implementation of MOHAnet projects from a technical perspective. Playes an important role in the innovation of new products and services, designing and validating prototypes and making them production-ready.